August 24, 2011

subway art quilt.

my beautiful cousin and her husband just adopted a DARLING little guy.
i'm so happy for them!
little colston is just a few weeks younger than eve... and i FINALLY finished the baby quilt that i'm going to send her.
want to see it?


my cousin and her husband met and dated in new york city.
i thought subway art would be a fun way to welcome their new little baby.
it felt so good to sew again... it's been a long time.
i hope they love it and feel my love everytime they let little Colston drool all over it!!

8 comments:

beckyjune said...

That is so cool, Jen!

Kat Curtis said...

That quilt is awesome! I think your pictures have convinced me to move to Oregon - fruit that grows on trees with a bunch of green stuff around them (what is it, grass? bushes?), and water that doesn't just come from the faucet? :) Awesome. Congratulats to Ellie too - we missed having her baptism here, and miss seeing your kids in Primary.

Bliss said...

Love this!! I miss our sewing times :):) So wonderful to see you getting settled.

Teachinfourth said...

That is WAY cool of you to do that...when I am adopted, I hope you make a quilt for me, too.

Tiffany said...

Totally awesome quilt! (almost as awesome as the one you made for us... hee! :-))

valerie in TX said...

So beautiful!

Aurelia said...

You sure are one talented lady. I'm totally in love with this quilt!!!

Chris said...

Such an awesome idea! I love a personalized gift. Genius!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...